My Estub by Paperless Pay (PPC) is one of the best payroll systems. In addition to regular payroll services, My Estub offers access to employee discounts, information on paychecks, benefit programs, and more.
And depending on your company’s contract with Paperless Pay, you might even have access to performance planning and analysis software.
Procedure To Reset The Forgotten Password
All employees receive my login details to My Estub after receiving the first direct deposit. The company will first ask the employee for the email address to link to the My Estub account. If you forget your password, you can retrieve it. Here are the steps to recover your My Estub password:
- Visit my official My Estub portal: www.My Estub.com.
- In the menu bar at the top left, you can see the “Employee Portal” tab. Click on it. The My Estub employee portal login page then opens.
- The option “Recover password” appears on the login button. Click on this link.
- Then you will be asked for your username.
- After entering the user ID, click the Next button.
- Now you will be asked two security questions to verify if you are the right person or not.
- Once all this is done, My Estub sends the access data to My Estub employee account to your registered email address. Or it will send you a link to reset your password.
- If you received a reset link, click on it and set a new password.
If you enter your login details incorrectly five times, they will be blocked for security reasons. In this case, you should contact your support team. Also, remember that your account will not be active until you receive your first direct deposit.
This Password Must Include
- Please enter at least one number.
- Contain at least one capital letter
- Have at least one special character, for example!?, $, #, Etc.